Skip to main content

Maple Swizzle Mocktail for Perimenopause

 



Have you noticed alcohol gives you a terrible night sleep? 🥱


That's because it can reduce melatonin and mess up your circadian rhythm😳


Alcohol can worsen hot flashes and give you night sweats! 🔥🔥🔥


Next time try this simple 3 ingredient maple swizzle mocktail. 



Ingredients for one serving:

About one cup plain seltzer

1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar

1 teaspoon pure maple syrup


Swirl together in your favorite glass & enjoy! 


Looking for more recipes and tips to boost your energy? Get my free 3 Step Guide to More Energy here. 


xoxo,

Stephanie



Comments

Most Popular Posts

Seed cycling for hormonal balance

 Have you been struggling with heavy periods, migraines, sleep issues, cramps, or night sweats to name a few??? These seed & nut mixes may be the tool for you. When I first heard about seed cycling I thought it sounded very crunchy and hard to do. Then I realized I already eat some of these nuts and seeds. It was just a matter of planning which ones when.  How does it work? It's fairly straightforward. The seed hulls contain lignans, which are chemicals that help bind up excess hormones, while the seed oils contain essential fatty acids that provide the building blocks for making hormones. Seed cycle is including different seeds during the different phases of your menstrual cycle. How long does it take to work? It may take a 3-4 months to notice a change so don't give up right away. If you don’t see an improvement after 3-4 months, consider reaching out to chat with me about additional help in balancing your hormones. Below are two recipes that are super delicious & ...

Struggling to find time to meal prep?

A long time ago before I had kids, my dinner meal ideas came from gourmet magazines like Food & Wine and Bon Apetit (with the perfect wine pairing to boot). Fast forward several years to our first year as parents and that all went out the window. My meals were, well not so gourmet or healthy. A bowl of cereal was about all I had the energy for to make. I have now spent the last ten years as a working mom learning many tricks in the kitchen to get delicious, healthy and easy meals on the table night after night.  Do you want to eat healthier meals and be more fit but struggle to find time to meal plan for the week? Not feeling creative? Picky eaters at home?  You know you need to eat healthier to have more energy, but end up eating out more often than you would like.    Below are my top time-saving tips to help you feel like a master in the kitchen, have more time to focus on your family and feel more energized to do what's important for you. Pre-cook animal prote...

Maine Blueberry Overnight Oats Base Recipe

  I just got back from a beautiful week camping in Maine. We stayed in Camden, Acadia National Park and Kennebunkport. We were lucky because we got to Maine just in time to enjoy fresh picked wild blueberries from the local farm stands. Also, my youngest daughter discovered she loves overnight oats that I had made for our first morning. The blueberries added to the overnight oats made a winning combination and great breakfast to make at our campsite. I was able to easily continue to prep her oats every night in a mason jar by following a basic formula. There are lots of recipe variations online, but I wanted to share the base that's easy to memorize because it can be a healthy breakfast option for busy mornings. The oats are high in fiber which is good for heart health and blood sugar balance, and they provide protein too. The flax, hemp and chia provide healthy Omega-3 fats. Once you figure out how you like them, make several jars at a time and have breakfast ready to go for days....